Friday, February 13, 2015

I Hate My Computer

I was just about to start up the sims 3 after reinstalling all of my expansion packs (I have a really slow computer and I have one stuff pack and every expansion except for Into The Future so this took about 5 days) when it said to update my game in order to install University Life and Island Paradise. The launcher said that my game was updated so I manually installed it. It took about an hour to download the file and another half hour to finish it. Then the update crashed because of an invalid file or something like that. I downloaded the super patch for another 2 hours but apparently there was a bug and the download froze at 0 seconds. Also, my expansion packs went from 90% complete to like 5% 4 times. Did this happen to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment